Nov 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! 


As the title says, Happy Halloween to all of you! I know this is kind of late, but gonna post some screenshots from yesterday's Halloween event.



Click ''Read More'' to see the entire post with all its screenshots


You couldn't look anywhere without spotting firework particles from Hero spells. 

Some of the many dozens of players who attended at the event, the event leader Gabizou flying above.


 Wither-skeletons with pumpkin heads and a burning giant sitting on a bat, perfectly balanced combo.
 Burning players, burning mobs, burning ground. Everything is burning!



















I swear, everywhere I turned there were wither-skeletons waiting for me.
 It gets better as Gabizou spawns a Wither. Unfortunately I managed to backflip straight into a pool of lava because I am the best ninja alive, so no more event for me at this point :(






















That's all for this time, have a fun Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The Multiverse!